Sand Filter Vessel
These vessels are specially designed to hold specific filter media, i.e., sand, anthracite, activated carbon, organo-clay or zeolite, depending on the application. Sand filters are effective in removing particles down to 50 microns in size. Media filters can remove down into the 5 micron range. Both of these filters are used to remove suspended solids from water and wastewater.
- Skid mounted
- Filter capacities from 5 gpm to 14 MGD
- Up to 12’ diameter vessels
- Automatic or manual operation
- Carbon steel, 304 stainless steel or 316 stainless steel construction
- Electric, pneumatic or hydraulically operated valves for backwash