Agitators are used in liquid systems to suspend solids and maintain homogeneous mixture throughout the system. Park¬Process’ mechanical agitator is driven by an explosion-proof motor coupled to a gear box that drives the impeller shaft. The impellers (turbines) transform mechanical power into fluid circulation or agitation. The objective is to obtain a uniform suspension of all solids.
- Small compact structure
- Helical bevel on worm gear reduction gear
- TEFC or explosion proof electrical motor
- Galvanized shaft and impeller
- High efficiency, low noise, low operating temp
- Standard units are 72 RPM
- From 4HP to 30HP drive motors and impeller sizes from 25.5” to 43.3”