This model Mud Cleaner combines 10” desander hydrocyclone(s) with smaller 4” hydrocyclones, effectively taking two “cuts” at the unwanted solids contaminating the fluid. The 10” remove large solids down to approximately 100 microns and the 4” can remove solids down to the 20 micron size range. The vibratory screening unit is designed to take the underflow of both size sets of hydrocylones and separate the concentrated solids from the liquid.
TheMud Cleaner requires two pumps to operate, with the pump feeding the 10” cyclones typically taking a suction from a compartment upstream from the compartment from which the other pump takes its suction to feed the 4” hydrocyclones. The Mud Cleaner will be designed to handle the entire circulating volume of whichever system in which it is operating. Mud Cleaners are effective on both weighted and un-weighted drilling-fluid systems in removing and drying solids while retaining the expensive liquid phase. Used correctly, the Mud Cleaner can lower both drilling fluid and disposal costs.
- Desander & Desilter & Screening Unit all combined into one unit for compact footprint
- Polyurethane constructed hydrocyclones for long life abrasion resistance
- Removable hydrocyclone assembly so that vibratory screening unit can be used by itself
- Patented adjustable screen deck angle (while operating)
- Patented rubber wedge sealing for mud cleaner screen deck and screen
- Shaker bottom deck made from Stainless Steel for long service life
- Heat treatment on complete shaker deck for High G force operation
- Pre-tensioned Shaker screens for fast screen replacement
- Top Brand Vibration Motors: IEC EX, ATEX and UL Certified