ParkProcess’ line of oil skimmers are easy to deploy floating skimmers with adjustable skimmer heads. These units are available in a variety of materials, construction and sizes. These units are designed to remove pollutants such as hydrocarbon from the surface of calm water, or to skim clean water from the surface of backwash tanks, lagoon, ponds, etc.
- Plastic or stainless steel construction
- Available in 2”, 3”, 4” and 6” suction pipe sizes
- One model has hinged float arms for installations that require the unit to pass through an opening
- Adjustable skimmer head allows the oil weir to be located as close beneath the surface as desired
- Usually deployable by hand